Hello Guacamole team,
I am trying to build Guacamole client using Eclipse IDE. I checked it out from
Github: https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client
I got Version: Mars.1 Release (4.5.1), JDK 1.7 and 1.8

I checked out the project, but getting Maven errors:
1. Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.keithbranton.mojo:angular-maven-plugin:0.3.2:html2js (execution: default,
phase: generate-resources)   2. Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle
configuration: org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (execution:
validate, phase: validate)

Is there any documentation how to resolve them?

Thanks,James