As Mike pointed out, those errors are reported by the Eclipse maven tooling. In
the POM editor there are some quick fix options you can use to convince Eclipse
to ignore build plugins it doesn't understand.

If what you want to do in Eclipse is work on the Guacamole java code, you'll
probably be able to work just fine by first running 'mvn package' outside of
Eclipse to do the parts that aren't handled by the Eclipse build.

carl