> Perhaps the mapper needs to be bound, just like the webapp's REST services?
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11987097/how-do-i-
> use-a-jersey-exceptionmapper-with-google-guice

Yep, that seems to be the ticket to getting it to work.  So, next question,
should this be registered only with the ExtensionModule and
RESTServiceModule classes, or should it also be added to the TunnelModule
classes?  I can see some definite advantages of also having this in the
tunnel modules (I'm thinking of one of the routes we talked about for
parameter prompting), but not sure if that will cause other issues?

-Nick