On the Admin GUI I see this:

SFTP
Enable SFTP:File browser root directory:
That's probably what you meant, thank you. It works. I really appreciate your
help.
    On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 2:52:19 PM EDT, Nick Couchman
<vn...@apache.org> wrote:

 On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 2:43 PM, Tezarin <teza...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>  Hi Nick,
>
> Thank you for your reply. I used both Firefox and Chrome with no luck. It
> is a SSH connection. How can I enable SFTP?

Depends on how you're setting up connections.  The parameter name is
"enable-sftp" - if you're using one of the JDBC modules, it can be enabled
by checking the checkbox in the admin interface when you create or edit the
connection.  If you're using LDAP just add a parameter entry with
"enable-sftp" for the parameter name and "true" for the value.  If you're
using user-mapper.xml, add a parameter with name "enable-sftp" and value
"true".

-Nick