Nice, I created a page and we can discuss the items and put them on the
page.

For the items, I think it makes sense to add at least items in the jira
roadmap panel, here are some major ones I extracted from the panel. looks
better to classify them into categories.

[HAWQ-786] - Framework to support pluggable formats and file systems
[HAWQ-864] - Support ORC as a native file format
[HAWQ-308] - S3 Integration
[HAWQ-256] - Integrate Security with Apache Ranger
[HAWQ-150] - External tables can be designated for both READ and WRITE
[HAWQ-303] - Index support for non-heap tables
[HAWQ-304] - Support update and delete on non-heap tables
[HAWQ-310] - Snapshot support
[HAWQ-312] - Multiple active master support
[HAWQ-319] - REST API for HAWQ
[HAWQ-321] - Support plpython3u
[HAWQ-29] - Refactor HAWQ InputFormat to support Spark/Scala
[HAWQ-311] - Data Transfer tool
[HAWQ-326] - Support RPM build for HAWQ
[HAWQ-8] - Installing the HAWQ Software thru the Apache Ambari
[HAWQ-752] - build pxf compatible with Apache Hadoop
[HAWQ-401] - json type support

Cheers
Lei