Hi,

Glad to see this roadmap page is created. I am wondering if some
enhancements for Hadoop YARN related can be added into this roadmap.
1. support "YARN label based scheduling" in HAWQ and libyarn,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-742
2. support Fair Scheduler in HAWQ and libyarn;
3. support resource preemption with Capacity Scheduler in HAWQ and libyarn,
http://hortonworks.com/blog/better-slas-via-resource-preemption-in-yarns-capacityscheduler/

It seems no jira is created for number 2 and 3.

Thanks!