Hi!

given the latest round of IP related issues with the
RC I'm wondering whether the community members
who voted on the release have given a carful look to
LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Remember, guys -- this is NOT a job of IPMC, Justin,
myself or any other mentors to make sure that your
project doesn't violate licensing requirements. It is
YOUR job. More specifically it is a job for a future
PMC of Apache HAWQ (after graduation) and I surely
hope most of you will end up on that PMC.

And yes it means that you do have that additional responsibility
that has little to do with writing code and everything to do with
pretending to be a lawyer. This is just how responsible open
source works.

Please let me know if you need any guidance on how
to approach reviewing LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Thanks,
Roman.