Thanks for your guidance on this Roman.  I couldn't agree more that the IP
responsibility falls on all members of the Apache HAWQ incubator
community.  Especially for this initial "IP" focused release, it isn't
enough to give "+1" based on building and testability.  Additionally, it
goes beyond the LICENSE and NOTICE files.  The ASF compliance review
process applies to every single file included in the project (now and in
the future).

Justin shared a variant of a script (important function is search_all in
tarball attached) he uses for IP review of a project. We can add it to the
project's wiki for others to possibly use.  The volume of output is large.
It gives a sense of the scope of the IP review process we own as a
community.

Regards,
-=e

--