Thank Lili and Radar for your comment.

Following Vineet's comment, I have changed timeline to have branch cut
scheduled at 1st Sept.

And TDE will be involved in this release per your requests. Please Radar
help plan TDE delivery in Aug.

Currently, pluggable external storage supporting framework per my
understanding is under construction at a wrap-up phase, it will be smoothly
delivered into repo in Aug as well when it has enough test cases verified.

Best,
Yi