Hi Guys,

Apache HAWQ Incubator is recently actively moving, there are several big
things on going as i believe we will see the progress soon. While as one
planed item. There is a license issue in PXF component. I paste the link
and content as below for reference. Can anyone volunteer to help fix this
so that we can have it done in version 2.3.0.0? Many thanks!

Best,
Yi (yjin)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1496?filter=12341362

Deliver LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER in main PXF RPM in which all others
are dependent. Currently, they are delivered in all supplied PXF jar files.
This was identified during IPMC voting process for the 2.2.0.0 convenience
binary release artifacts (
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/35f0f37fb96ad88b1b7cee286640a94894a5b6956b9ae41a7d554ed6@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
)