Hi folks

Ref: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15892

The script does the following:
- makes the patch (next version is determined by existing attachments in
the jira)
- Updates the review on RB. If review doesn't already exists, creates a new
one and  adds the link to the jira
- Attaches the new patch to the jira

For quite sometime, I have been thinking that we should be using Review
Board more for reviews. Even though review board has so many benefits, we
don't use it enough because of the painful process of setting up a new
review request and updating it every time through web UI.
But I really like the following things which come with RB,
- being able to comment in-place (instead of quoting codes in jira
comments)
- the fact that comments are strung together and give better context of past
- being able to tracks open reviews
- easy to see who reviewed/+1ed
- and my personal favorite, easy to see incremental changes

Give it a shot, and post any errors encountered on the same jira.

Thanks,
-- Appy