So the errors are pretty sparse. We're running in a pretty reasonable test
cluster and only seeing 300 errors out of 39 billion.

I'm going to start things running on two clusters with some logging, if
anyone has some other hints around what to look for. Or can get a better
repro that would be really helpful.