+1

* checked sigs and sums
* checked source against commit hash
* checked source builds binaries
* spot check of LICENSE/NOTICE looks fine
* compatibility report doesn't show any surprises

I'm aware of the issue Gary brought up in HBASE-16754, but given
rarity and how long it's already been present I'm in favor of getting
this release out the door and shipping a fix presuming it is ready in
time for the next maintenance release.