Thanks Andrew!

So after open jiras has been re-targeted for 1.3.2 and looking at the filter
`affectedVersion in (1.3.0) AND fixVersion = 1.3.2 AND status in (Open,
"Patch Available", Reopened, "In Progress")`

there are only few issues that warrant discussion before RC0, I think.

 - HBASE-17513, where Thrift-1 security settings are easy to misconfigure.
   Currently marked critical, I don't think it's release blocker. Opinions?
-  HBASE-17227, a backport of HBASE-17206, a stability fix for FSHLog. This
one I think we should pull in.

Everything else isn't important enough for an RC.

Any opinions? Otherwise I'd cherry pick the latter one.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov