So to sum up my understanding of the idea:
- More minor/major releases, less patch releases
- From logistic perspective, we are moving from a model where few people
are locked in for long time (4-5 RMs locked in for ~10 patch releases) to a
model where more people are locked in for less time (more minor releases ->
more RMs, but hopefully only 4-5 patch releases) with 2-3 CT (care takers).

Just trying to put some numbers to make sure all are on same page.

We can try it. Idea sounds good to me.

@andrew: Is there any other community which follows this/similar pattern?
How's their experience? Do users like/hate more minor releases?

-- Appy

--

-- Appy