Hi JMS!

Current flaky results for branch-2.0, generated today AFAICT:

https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests-branch2.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

you can look at the "dashboard.html" artifact for a human usable idea
of what we think is broken.

you can fetch the excludes file to get a pattern you can pass to Maven.