bq. As I volunteered to be the release manager for the 2.1 release line
I guess we could expect another great release line (smile)

bq. For the 2.1 release line...
I could see more "Punted out of 2.0" features in our 2.0 doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WCsVlnHjJeKUcl7wHwqb4z9iEu_ktczrlKHK8N4SZzs/edit#heading=h.v21r9nz8g01j>,
such as C++ client, HLC, etc. I guess we also need to decide whether to
include them into 2.1 or 3.0?
And how about rolling upgrade from 1.x to 2.x? This is extremely important
for operators running product environment I guess

bq. And for the 3.0.0 release, I think the new features should be decided
ASAP.
We'll check and see how to upstream our staged-event-driven optimization on
write pipeline (now WAL *really* persists before MemStore insertion so we
need to re-evaluate the effect of our work). Let me try to create a JIRA
asap. (Is there any deadline for this please?)

Best Regards,
Yu