Also, can you document 2.0 to 2.1? (even if there are no special steps) :)

Nice to see you continuing to push on 2.1, Duo!

On 6/3/18 10:09 PM, 张铎(Duo Zhang) wrote:
Serial replication will be fine. And also I will do some work on document
how to rolling upgrade from 1.x to 2.1.

Do you have an idea already of which features are making the cut?