+0

Verified signatures and hashes.
Built tgz from src.
Ran built hbase.
Loaded some data.
Confirmed it all made it in.
Checked logs.
Checked layout.
RELEASENOTES.md and CHANGES.md look great.

Undid the bin tgz. Doc looks good. And content.

New client bin looks good (ouch on size).

Deployed on small cluster over 2.8.4 hadoop.
Ran 1B ITBLL with chaos.
Verified all data.

I'm not +1 because getting ITBLL to work after our (lovely) foregrounding
of shaded client was hell (See HBASE-20448). I hacked up something. The
missing redo of our MR chapter in the book -- with examples on what the new
'way' is -- is kinda important. I can work on this once I get the pep-talk,
np.

St.Ack