+1

Checked sums and signatures: ok
- Note: 2.1.0 package is ~160MB larger than 1.4.0, and the difference
mainly lies in docs/apidocs, I assume more docs supplied but didn't check
details
Built from source: ok (8u101)
RAT check: ok (8u101)
Compatibility check: N/A, left some minor question on HBASE-20411
Unit tests pass: ok (8u101)
- Note: TestProcedurePriority failed because of test code issue, filed
HBASE-20907. IMO test code issue should not block release
Shell commands: ok (8u101)
- Ran DDL/flush/compact/split commands, everything looks good
- Tried the hbase-2.1.0-client package built from source (HBASE-19735),
checked DDL/DML command works
Loaded 1M rows with LTT: ok (8u101), all keys verified, latency and logs
looks good

Best Regards,
Yu