Hi All,

Pls help me with the below query :

We have missing .regioninfo files for few regions which is preventing regions
in hbase to enter into open state.

Can you give me any idea of how this can be fixed or what all does .regioninfo
consist of or is it possible to create manually to recover ? (edited)
we have already tried with : hbase hbck -fixAssignments –fixMeta and also hbase
hbck –fixHdfsOrphans .

They didn’t work. They throw null pointer exception at the end , following are
the logs they show :

Orphan region in HDFS: Unable to load .regioninfo from table
MIGRATIONDB.NRMCA_60MIN_3600_SITETOVRFFPHDRILLDOWN in hdfs dir
hdfs://NN-VIP/hbase/data/default/TABLE1/160b59b286645c411484fdbb1a20e156!  It
may be an invalid format or version file.  Treating as an orphaned regiondir

Thanks
Aman