Back again....

Lets push out a 2.1.1RC0.

Here are the list of outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HBASE/versions/12343470

Nightlies are gettting better [1] but still some flakies in the mix[2].

If you are up for helping or you own any of the above outstanding issues,
please take a look and help resolve them over the next day or so.

Meantime, lets call a halt on branch-2.1 commits, or at least, lets at
least chat before commit (Some great fixes have come in over the last few
days....).

I've been testing the tip of branch-2.1 and its looking pretty good. Will
keep at it.

Thanks,

1.
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.1/