But, since that some users may already have their production system on
HBase-2.0.x, maybe we should consider their feelings, they are the 'first
movers'. If we retire branch-2.0 so quickly, IIRC, the branch-2.0 will be
the shortest life branch ever. I think it will hurt the feeling of those
'first movers'. If we take this into count, then I think maybe we should
keep branch-2.0 at least one year. If the community is shorthanded, I
volunteer to take responsible to decide/backport/release branch-2.0 since I
was working on this branch most recently.
Anyway, this thread is about releasing HBase2.2.x, I will vote a +1 for it,
as for HBase-2.0.x, we can discuss later.
Best Regards
Allan Yang

Allan Yang <allan...@apache.org> 于2018年11月12日周一 上午10:12写道: