Heya,

Seems in the old days we were explicitly non-strict about where code review
were happening. I remember bouncing between Review Board and a Phabricator
instance (in addition to in-line patch reviews on JIRA). Now that we have
this fancy Gitbox and integration with GitHub, it seems we're making a
strong statement toward using Github PRs (in addition to in-line patch
reviews on JIRA) for our code review system. Is it worth while supporting
those older tools? I think maintaining the developer support tooling around
just these two mechanisms is plenty to keep up with.

I propose we make the move to Github PR's "official". This
basically involves updating the tome (here [0], here [1], probably others)
accordingly and sweeping the `dev-support` dir for old scripts.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Nick

[0]: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#developing