The hive project decided to use a dedicated mailing list for requiring
a jira account.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute-JIRA

And maybe we could enable github issues to let users ask questions and
report bugs there first, if we decided it is a true problem that needs
to be fixed, we could create a jira account for the user who reported
the problem. I think if there are communications then it will be
easier to let the users fill some sort of forms.

Thanks.

Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月23日周日 00:50写道: