Before we open a new code line should we discuss EOL of 2.4? After the first
2.6 release? It’s not required of course but cuts down the amount of labor to
have two 2.x code lines (presumably, one as stable and one as next) rather than
three. Perhaps even before that, should we move the stable pointer to the
latest 2.5 release?