I can give it a go.

Gary

-------- Original message --------
From: Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Date:12/28/2013  06:56  (GMT-05:00)
To: dev@hc.apache.org
Subject: New release tools / release manager for HttpClient 4.3.2?

Folks,

I finally managed to put together a complete release process guide based
on release automation tools I have been working on for the past 6 months
[1].

The release tools should now simplify the most tedious and error-prone
manual operations involved in a release.

I actually managed to run the entire HttpCore 4.3.1 release process
using the release tools only.

Would anyone want to volunteer to be a release manager for HttpClient
4.3.2 and help me polish the scripts and the process guide?

One would still need a fully functional Maven setup including GPG
integration for artifact signing (as before), but otherwise the release
process should no longer require any special tools beyond an IDE and a
browser. Even a SVN client is not required.

Oleg

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpComponentsReleaseProcess