On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 21:13 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Should both unresolved issues be solved for 4.3.2 or postponed?
>
> Gary

Hi Gary

A decision needs  to be made on a case by case basis. If an issue is not
severe its resolution may be pushed to a later release. Sometime the RM
might need to nag people involved or ask for assistance.

In both cases it looks like those issues can only be resolved by someone
with a good understanding of HTTP caching. Both do not look severe
enough to me to block the release.

Oleg