On 2016-09-28 20:19, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
On 2016-09-28 19:53, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
 2. Compless/decomplress requests and responses on the fly (DecompressingEntity
really does the job for servers). This is possible for NIO too, but will
require to implement non-blocking analog for GzipInputStream.

Very true. However we likely will have to do it anyway if we want HTTP/2
code to support transparent content compression / decompression.

Transparent compression in HTTP/2? There is no equivalent of
Transfer-Encoding: gzip...

Correct. But 'Content-Encoding' is still there and still apples
regardless of the underlying transport.

That's true, but that's not *that* transparent (for instance, it's supposed to affect ETags).

Best regards, Julian