Am 2018-02-03 um 10:31 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
On Fri, 2018-02-02 at 23:01 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2018-01-31 um 14:06 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
Folks

We have a dubious honor of having absolutely the most hideous
project
web site in existence. It makes my eyes bleed every time I have to
update it. It is simply horrible.

I would like to migrate project website sources from Maven apt and
xdoc
   to markdown format and switch to using either jekyll or hugo site
generator to render markdown to html.

1. Does anyone have conceptual objections to using markdown?

No, but is there any huge benefit over apt?

Massively better tooling. Github support for writing documentation is
just awesome.

How do we benefit from when we are publishing to ASF infrastructure through 'mvn site'?

Michael