ok2c commented on PR #697:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/httpcomponents-core/pull/697#issuecomment-6042152802

   > Do you mean you are not in favor of HTTP Message Signatures in Core at 
all, or mainly of adding this API this late in 5.5?
   > Standardized HTTP signatures have clear use cases for financial APIs, 
webhooks, service-to-service communication and intermediaries, without relying 
solely on TLS.
   
   @arturobernalg I understand what Message Signatures are intended for. My 
problem is I see no good way of validating the APIs that do not have a single 
user and a single real-world application. 
   
   What I can live with is moving those classes into a separate module within 
the core as long as you are willing to maintain it. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to