For the questions:

>>    - From user perspective, user have to understand the difference
>>    between delay time and start time.
Yes. This will be documented in Task Framework User Guide to explain
difference between StartTime and DelayTime

>>    - The WorkflowRebalancer will be called multiple times, which might
>>    be considered for performance.

The only time complexity we added in is to going through all the jobs
(O(n)) to find the next schedule time. Although the WorkflowRebalancer will
be called multiple times it wont affect that much.

Best,

Junkai

--
Junkai Xue