Dave -

Task that we are working are

- Convert namespace com.twitter.heron to org.apache.heron - completed
- Copyright on the source files - ongoing
- Binaries are being removed from the code base - ongoing

Meetup last week was great. We had around 80 people attending and we had
three talks.
Another meetup is being organized by Sree in South Bay.

Regarding meeting minutes, Ning sends out an update after every sync up.

cheers
/karthik