Brief notes for today's meeting:

   - We made some progress on the infra side of heron Apache release. Ning
   will put some time on it this week.
   - Thomas is wrapping up the traffic modeling project and aiming at
   releasing the code. It can do short-time pressure prediction now.
   - Last update would be a useful feature to add.
   - It could be useful for us to do a Heron/Flink benchmark and comparison.
   - windowing depends on user's event time extraction currently. We might
   consider making event time a first class citizen.
   - Jerry working on Nomad scheduler
   - Users asked about Streamlet interface and acking mechanism.