Jesus,

There are 65 test failures on branch-2.1 now.
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hive/job/HIVE-Branch-Test/10/#showFailuresLink

The majority of the failures are related to LLAP and ORC tests. It doesn't
look a golden output issue. There are other exceptions.
Could you help me triage those errors? or anyone which LLAP and ORC
experience to take a look at them?