Are you talking about missing JIRA emails for commit comments and changes
of status?  I saw that for six issues on Monday, Jan. 23 (or so) but not
since then.  The issues were HIVE-15439
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15439>, HIVE-15579
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15579>, HIVE-15589
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15589>, HIVE-15591
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15591>, HIVE-15646
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15646>, and HIVE-15662
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15662>.

If the problem had persisted, I would have updated INFRA-9221
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9221> "New issues@hive mailing
list not getting JIRA commit messages".

But you're reporting a problem with missing messages since Friday, so maybe
it's a different issue.  In any case, you can file an INFRA bug.

-- Lefty