Thanks Allen for fixing the precommit-admin job.

All,

The issue with precommit hive job reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-18461 is fixed as well. So
automated precommit tests should be back for Hive. Incase your patch didn't
make the precommit tests during this downtime, you will need to reattach
the patch again so that it gets triggered in the next run.

Thanks,
Vihang