They aren’t currently.  I don’t know if we want to add them as part of it
or not.  They take a little while to run in a fresh environment like the
precommit testing because they have to download the docker images.  The
Oracle one is 2.4G.  We can set it up to do it if we want to.  Or maybe we
could set it up so they only run if a change is made to the install or
upgrade scripts.

Alan.