Hi Everyone,

The existing apache hive website https://hive.apache.org/ hasn't been
updated for a very long time. Additionally, I was not able to build the
docker image associated with the site to test out new changes as well.
https://github.com/apache/hive-site

Since the website is the front page of the project, I believe it would be
good to revamp the apache hive website with the latest features and
releases.

As a result, I have spent some time setting up an initial draft of the
website. There are still quite a few things that still need to be
added/updated in the draft.  Here is the prototype site that I put together
so everyone could check it out: https://simhadri-g.github.io/hive-site-hugo/

The new website is based on Hugo. Hugo, is one of the most popular
open-source static site generators. I was able to get a hugo version of the
site up very quickly with a landing page and docs and hugo also makes
maintaining the site very simple.

Please have a look. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Existing website: https://hive.apache.org/
New website: https://simhadri-g.github.io/hive-site-hugo/

Thanks!
Simhadri G