Thanks for updating the wiki Ayush! Definitely very helpful and
hopefully we can do it for other pages as well.

Slack is a very useful tool but personally I don't have much time to
monitor yet another channel of communication. I don't know if we
should encourage people to start discussions there especially since
access is moderated and search archives are not openly available. I
would prefer to direct people to dev@ or user@ and not slack but this
is just my personal opinion.

Best,
Stamatis