I won't even suggest people to get into any dev related discussions on
slack, some casual stuff/conversations is ok, It was there in the doc
around irc channel, I just updated it and didn't want to say no to
anyone interested to join. The channel already had some ~140 people.

I just added the interested people. But yes, as established any
technical or project level discussion should happen on the relevant
Mailing Lists. I suppose the contributors joining those will be mature
enough to know what resource to be used in which way.

As mentioned in the Apache Docs: "If it didn't happen on the Mailing
List, means it didn't happen", The apache way [1]

btw. there is way to integrate slack to mailing lists and stuff like
that, but I don't think it is the time to chase that

Yep, let's update the other wiki as well, it would be great if we get
some more volunteers as well :-)

-Ayush

[1] https://theapacheway.com/on-list/