Hi,

if I understand correctly the descriptions this would be no problem for the
followings ?

- Postgres
- MSSQL
- Derby

"MariaDB, MySQL, and Oracle licenses are not compatible with Apache License
2 "

I created a ticket to solve this issue:

If we can agree on to restore for Postgres then I will create a PR.

Regards,

Zoltán Rátkai