All-clear. Trunk is now open for commits.

Since HIVE-2929 have resulted in intermittent test failures. (See,
HIVE-2937), I branched right before HIVE-2929.  Additionally, I merged in
HIVE-2764 in 0.9

I also added version 0.10 on jira, so any commits on trunk now must have
0.10 as "fix version".

Thanks,
Ashutosh