Our PMC mentors,

In the bootstrap of Incubation, we currently need

o Git commit privillege for committers (ssh public key setup)
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-hivemall.git
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-hivemall-site.git

   I'm happy if I can setup other committer's ssh public key.

o Admin privilege for JIRA and Confluence (Wiki)  => Makoto and Takeshi as admin
   (also project admin member should have a control to change JIRA
ticket type and to close issues)

   I'm happy if I can setup other committer's write privileges.

Only our PMC members (ASF members) can do that.

We consider that once we finished setup git/jira/confluence,
we could run the project by ourselves, not imposing burdens to you.

Thanks,
Makoto