Hey Colin,

I'm hugely +1 on this! I'd prefer Tuesday @ 5PM PST.

There has been some discussion about doing this in the Sqoop community as
well, so I thought I'd relay some of the ideas that popped up there (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sqoop-dev/201502.mbox/%3CCAHUddLM98%3DM4N4qNGfpAThQ%2BEpRf0war0FN4WM%3D3T6t7Owt4nQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
):

   1. Meeting minutes are persisted (wiki) and communicated (mailing list)
   2. No concrete decisions are made (we should run votes first so every
   one can participate and make sure full context is provided some how)
   3. Proper notice is given to the community and the meeting is globally
   available (which it seems we have).

I think HTrace is a different community and can run it however we see fit.
But I hope the above helps at least for reference.

-Abe