Hmm.  Sounds like May is unavailable on Tuesday.  Does Friday (4/3) at
5PM PDT work for everyone?  Masatake, I'd especially like to talk to
you about some ideas for the spans GUI...

Abe, to respond to your points: We will post the minutes to the
mailing list.  Also, obviously the actual implementation of any of
these ideas will happen on JIRA through the usual process.  I view
this as kind of similar to the meetings we do occasionally on Hadoop
to coordinate a new feature that the community is working on.

Also, on a semi-related note, I'm going to try to check some
real-world span data into the repo to use when looking at the GUI.

cheers,
Colin