On Monday 03 September 2001 11:36, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

I have a big problem with this.  We had a hard enough time contributing
patches back to MM.  The only reason we keep expat and pcre up to date,
is that we NEVER make any changes to them.  I would be very much against
adding zlib to our tree.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]