[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 01-09-05 14:16:59 EDT, Marc Slemko wrote...
>
> > This is not technical, this is social and political.
>
> Then keep it off the forum... you fucking didactic
> self-righteous asshole.

As I said, invective time.  As I also said, except to Peter
alone, you are showing a definite talent for changing my
opinion toward RC from 'wary' to 'hostile.'  I guess you are
now included..

Sorry to disappoint you, but it *belongs* in this forum.  Whether
the group as a whole can get along with you, or cannot, is
extremely relevant.

> When was the last fucking time you posted anything useful?

'What have you done for me lately', eh?  And the relevance is..?
I have been busy with ApacheCon, so I guess I am not entitled
to have an opinion on technical matters any more?  Or on
how the project operates?

> Send your 'social and political' commentary to us privately.
> You know where we are.

That would be pointless, since I would only be expressing my
own opinions and you would be the only ones to tell me I
was wrong (if I were, and I may be).  Stalemate.  Here everyone
has a chance to comment.

I have been willing to cut you guys slack from the beginning,
but that ends now.  Get along with the people here, or go away.
That is my opinion.

> BTW: Seen the latest press release regarding Covalent and Compaq?
> Any comments for those boys?

Yep; read my other replies in this thread.
--
#ken    P-)}