Aaron Bannert wrote:

> Having some problems with the images, I think the spaces are freaking
> out my Linux/Netscape browser.

Indeed.  Embedded spaces are illegal; the page that links to
the images needs to use encoding like 'Transport%20Error%20Analysis.gif'.

Curiously enough, '%20' encoding of spaces works, but '+'
encoding doesn't.  I thought that historically '+' was a
shorthand for '%20', though 2396 doesn't acknowledge this;
1630 does, but only applies it to the query-string
component of the URI.

Maybe Roy can clear up my fuzzy memory on this..?

Any road, those embedded spaces in the links need to be
encoded.
--
#ken    P-)}