This patch adds the directives LogRotateDaily and LogRotateInterval
to the mod_log_config modules.  These directives allow all of the custom
logs to be automatically rotated on either a daily basis or at a
specific interval.  This patch is based on a previous patch that was
submitted by Bertrand Demiddelaer.
     One of the problems that we have had on NetWare is the lack of a
way to automatically rotate the log files.  NetWare is unable to use the
RotateLog utility due to the fact that the OS does not support pipes.
This patch is being submitted as a general patch rather than a NetWare
specific patch so that other platforms can take advantage of it if they
choose to.  If there are objections to this patch I could submit it as a
NetWare only fix.  If there are no objections, I would like to go ahead
and check it in.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com